How to refer by NHS E-Referral
Patients can be referred by GPs to the NHS Ultrasound Scanning Service at Wilmslow Health Centre easily via the NHS E-Referral System, in the following way:
- Open the E-Referral Portal with the patient selected.
- Ignore “clinical term.”
- Choose “diagnostic imaging” in the Speciality field.
- Choose “Ultrasound” in the Clinic Type field.
- Priority can be routine or urgent.
- Click on search all button at bottom of screen.
- Choose our service which is the only one located at Wilmslow Health Centre.
Please note indicative wait times may read as “limited availability” but wait times are usually no more than 10 working day (less for urgent).
Screenshots coming soon.